Health and Safety at the “Alter Schlachthof”
Our main priority is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff members. At our hotel, we have adopted the latest COVID-19 safety regulations in order to meet the required health and hygiene standards.
How is your protection ensured?
- Disinfectant dispensers have been installed at various strategic points throughout the hotel complex (i.e. at the restaurant on the ground floor, at the B&B on the upper floor and in the suites in the outbuildings).
- All our staff members have to wear masks and, depending on their task, gloves as well.
- Our staff members have been trained to implement the new security measures.
- The premises are disinfected and cleaned on a daily basis (or more frequently – if required), in accordance with a strict hygiene and disinfection regime.
- At our restaurant and guest garden, the obligatory 2 m social distancing is applicable. Tables have been repositioned accordingly and fitted with protective Perspex shields.
- Meals are served at the table only and the buffet service has been suspended.